Since 1999, Data Connectors has facilitated the collaboration between cybersecurity professionals and solution providers. Today, the community is comprised of over 650,000 members and 200 active vendor partners. Members enjoy informative education from industry luminaries, innovative solution providers and government agencies such as the FBI, InfraGard, US Secret Service and the Department of Homeland Security. Data Connectors brings live conferences to over 40 cities across North America each year, and also provides interactions with the community via virtual conferences, Web Briefings, and regular communications.
Virtual Cybersecurity Summits – Conference Format
One & Two-Day events | 8:00 am to 6:00 pm in local time zones
- 1-3 Keynotes – given by FBI/InfraGard, DHS, US Secret Service, NSA, etc.
- 12-16 Educational Lectures – given by subject matter experts from Vendor Partners
- Live Video Expert Q&A Panel – staffed by SMEs from Solution Providers
- CISO Panel Discussion – moderated online chat
Solutions Showcase – virtual exhibits
- Dedicated time slots in the virtual agenda
- Live text and video chat
- Recorded presentations, collateral materials