Hello, my name is Robert. I am a Cybersecurity Executive with extensive experience from my time at the NSA and within the US Intelligence Community, I also have CISSP, CISA, and PgMP certifications, and have an extensive track record of delivering innovative business driven cybersecurity solutions.
As a thought leader, I am quite adept at safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business information systems while ensuring compliance for regulated industries. I have a proven aptitude for aligning business strategy with cybersecurity strategy. You will find me skilled at architecting, delivering, and managing global information security projects designed to identify and mitigate internal and external risks.
My collaborative management style enables me to assemble the best talent and inspire my team members to achieve business objectives. The executives that I have worked for would say that I am an effective communicator with both the technical depth and business acumen necessary to connect technology implementers with business goals and financial objectives.
Some specific areas that I excel in include:
• Cybersecurity Architecture and Design
• “Zero Trust” Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Network, Host, Endpoint, and Application Security
• Intrusion Detection and Prevention
• Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall SDLC methodologies
• Secure Cloud Computing
• Vulnerability and Risk Assessment / Management
• Security Operations and Incidence Response
• Project/Program Management Principles (PMBOK)
• Cloud Security Alliance, NIST, PCI, and HIPAA standards
So, if you like what you hear, connect with me today so that I can put my expertise in Cybersecurity to work for you.
Myers-Briggs = ENFJ-A // https://www.16personalities.com/enfj-personality
Retired US Army Intelligence Warrant Officer – Disabled Veteran