CIO and CISO, Greenway Health
As CIO and CISO, I lead Greenway’s IT organization with 70 employees and 1000s of our clients’ hosted environments. Over my career, I’ve led IT and cyber teams in both Fortune 500 (i.e. Target, Ecolab) and medium-sized companies. As a Colonel in the National Guard, I have led teams of 600+ in overseas operations, that included cyber activities.
Leveraging my leadership across a wide-range of industries, I have broad experience in these regulated industries: retail, manufacturing, logistics, aviation and the military.
▶️ I SPECIALIZE IN THESE AREAS:
● BUILDING TEAMS: that self-sustain, exceed results, and are empowered
● STRATEGIC PLANNING: identify gaps and create long term, business connected Cyber Strategy
● COMMUNICATION: encourage and foster high levels of collaboration
● TRUST: making difficult decisions to move things forward
● CONNECTED: leveraging my network for talent and thought leadership
▶️ RECENT HIGHLIGHTS:
● Built the IT Security Program for Sun Country Airlines from the ground up
● Acting-CISO at a Fortune 250 company, where I built the incident response team
● In Croatia, I helped this U.S. ally build their Cyber Defense capabilities
● As a Colonel, I deployed to Kuwait and led 2 camps that supported the Iraqi exit in 2011