July 6 @ 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
The Milwaukee Tech-Security Conference features 40-60 vendor exhibits and 8-12 educational speaker sessions discussing current tech-security issues such as cloud security, email and social media security, VoIP, LAN security, wireless security, USB drives security & more. Numerous door prizes such as iPads, Kindles, $25, $50 and $100 gift cards and lots more! You'll come away with advice and knowledge so you can start proactively protecting your environment from the latest security breaches. Your registration will include your breakfast, lunch, conference materials and entrance into the conference sessions and exhibit area. THIS CONFERENCE QUALIFIES FOR CPE CREDITS. Scroll down to view the full conference agenda.
For information on participating as a vendor: email@example.com
Data Connectors is proud to host the Tech-Security Strategies Conference.
Keep Ransomware Out. How you can stop ransomware and exploits before they strike
From ransomware to rootkits, old school security cannot keep pace with today’s advanced attacks. Learn why these threats work and how to protect against them.
Learn how you can get innovative endpoint protection without impacting performance.
· Prevent: stop ransomware before it strikes by addressing the attack methods of attacks used by advanced persistent threats
· Detect: quickly and easily detect and isolate attacks
· Respond: laser in on critical alerts and address them with simple to understand security intelligence
Regional Systems Engineer
Stop Cyber Threats With Adaptive Micro-Segmentation
Virtualization, the cloud, and the promise of containers have evolved the data center, bringing better application delivery and cost reduction. With these benefits come new risks that include increased East/West traffic and the potential for new cyber threats. Adaptive micro-segmentation is transforming and improving security inside the data center and clouds while speeding up app delivery.
In this session you’ll learn:
– How adaptive micro-segmentation enables security anywhere (on premises, AWS, Azure, etc.) on anything (bare metal, vSphere/KVM/XEN, containers), while eliminating app delivery delays caused by traditional security approaches.
– How customers are using adaptive micro-segmentation to instantly protect high-value apps, separate dev from prod with one rule, take existing security policies to the cloud, and more.
– How live visibility of application traffic and dependencies is making security dead simple for IT operations and security teams.